Thursday, January 1, 2009

Newsletter

I created a newsletter for my shop !!! There's going to be info about my jewelry , discounts , sales and a monthly contest ! One of my subscribers will win 10 dolars to spend in my shop !!

If you'd like to receive the monthly email newsletter, please submit your first name and email address below. Then you will be sent a subscription confirmation email to complete the process. You must open the confirmation email and validate your subscription to be added to my mailing list. Also, please check your spam folder as the confirmation email may end up in there. Thanks again for subscribing!






Join the Mailing List


Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOla Diana!
Soy Melissa, tia como te lo curras!
me alegro mucho de que te muevas tanto con tus cositas.
Por cierto, sabes que te falta? Clips para el pelo de svaroski, seguro k lo venderias como rosquillas!
bueno loca, animo y sigue asi!
Un beso

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.