Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beads Shops in London

Hello sweeties ! Today I want to show you all the beads I bought in my trip to London this month ! When I travel I always have to find and visit several bead shops ;D


First I visited London bead co , a lovely shop with delica beads at wholesale prices ! I couldn't resist to buy my favorite colors ;D

London bead co (delicas al mayor)
339 Kentish Town Road, NW5 2TJ
Opposite Kentish Town Tube and Rail Stations
9.30 a 5.30


The next day I visited some shops like Creative Beadcraft with lots of beads in strands and wholesale bags . You could also pick beads one by one , but I didn't have that much time , so I decided to buy some wholesale strands of glass beads !

Creative Beadcraft in London
1 Marshall Street
London  W1F 9BA
 
 Monday – Friday  9:30 am – 5:45 pm
Saturday 10:30 am – 5:45 pm





 After I also visited Beadworks Bead Shop , I already had been there 9 years ago ! It's a lovely shop with beautiful and original beads , but they are more expensive ! Of course that didn't stop me to buy some beads ;D


Beadworks Bead Shop
21a Tower Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9NS
Opening hours:
Monday – Saturday 10:30am to 18:45pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm



 I almost got lost looking for bead aura shop ! I love this chinese shop with lots of bohemian glass beads in great prices and purple colors ! I had to get them all !

Bead Aura
Neal’s Yard, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DP
Monday – Saturday
10:00 – 19:00
Sunday and Bank Holiday
12:00 – 18:00



 and finally I wanted to visit a hobbycraft store , there's lots of them in London , but they are not in the center of the city , I ended using a bus line to get there ! They have a small selection of beads , very expensive but original and lots of scrapboking items ! I got several stamps ^^

hobbycraft Staples Corner
UD1, Staples Corner Shop. Park
Geron Way, Staples Corner
Brent Cross
NW2 6LW
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 20:00 Saturday 09:00 – 18:00



Do you like my purchases ?? I hope this info is useful to you if you visit London ;D

kisses ^^

And thank you for your comments  !



Diana

No comments: