Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Introducing myself ^^

I been trying to change the blog layout , still working on that XD Doing that I realized I haven't introduced myself !!So let my do it XDD

My name is Diana Costa , I'm from Barcelona , Spain . I'm a young fashion designer who also loves making jewelry. I started when I was just ten-years-old and through the years I am always learning and experimenting with new techniques!I am inspired by colors and enjoy choosing the perfect beads for every creation.



I think that's what makes my work really special. I started working with Swarovski crystals two years ago and I love them. I began selling Swarovski rings to friends and now I even sell them in jewelry shops.


This is one of my shop orders !!




4 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Beautiful!! Your blogs is lovely. I love the way it is set up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.