Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Contest !! Win Miyuki Delica Beads! + make a peyote bracelet!

Hello ! I have a Super Contest for You !
You can Win this Amazing set of beads valued in more than 80 dolars !
 
 
 
A set of 8 miyuki delica beads bags of 10grms , fireline thread , 8 metal clasps , twin beads , tila beads , drops , spikes , beaded beads , polymer clay beads ,  ...
 
 
 
To win You have to do what You like best ! Beading !!

MANDATORY TO ENTER:
1- Make a Peyote Bracelet with One of my Patterns !

It can be one of my Free Patterns or one of the patterns I have gifted You in the latest Newsletters ! And It can also be One of my patterns on sale in DicopeBisuteria Shop !
 
Remember that it can be a bracelet that You have already made but It Must be a bracelet made with one of my patterns !!!

 
2 - You have to promote the contest with a photo of the bracelet and post it in One of the following options  :
 
- Your blog
- Your flickr , Facebook or instagram
- a beads forum of your choice

3 - Super IMPORTANT !! Send me an email with the photo of your bracelet
 
 dicopebisuteria @ hotmail .com


It's very easy to Participate ! And  only to Participate You get Free Pattern of Your Choice from my Shop!

 
You have until August 31th to send me your photo!
 
 
 
Contest Policies and Recomendations !

- ONLY send One Bracelet for Person !
 
Remember that it can be a bracelet that You have already made but It Must be a bracelet made with one of my patterns !!!
 
- if you participated last year I recommend you to make a new bracelet! But if you don't have time you can use that one!
 
- The Winner will be Chosen by A Giveaway !
 
- it's NOT ALLOWED to use photos from other people !

- I recomend you to make a great detailed photo of your bracelet

 
- Your photos may be used in this blog , web or newsletter !
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: